Returns & Cancellation Information
With our unique sizing chart, and our fine quality knitwear, we are confident that you will be satisfied with your purchase...
However, if FOR ANY REASON you are not satisfied with the garment when you receive it, we will either exchange it or refund the full amount of the garment to your credit or debit card.
You may return any item WITHIN 3 MONTHS of purchase for an exchange or refund providing it is in its original condition.
You can re-use the bag which your items were sent in. Simply write your request on the statement you received with your goods and send it back to us.
We will process your return as quickly as we can, but during our busy times this could take up to 20 days and our returns are dealt with in the order in which they are received. We will send a confirmation email when we receive your returned parcel providing you use our returns label with the barcode on it and you have supplied us with your email address. When we have dealt with your parcel we will confirm this to you by email. Please remember that it can take three to four days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement or the original payment method used.
- WAYS TO RETURN
- To return your item, please complete the reverse side of your delivery statement and enclose it with the garment. Do not worry if you have lost your statement: in this case enclose a covering letter with your requirements making sure that we have your full name, address and telephone number.
Wool Overs Ltd,
Wool Overs House,
Please do not address your parcel to Mark or Clare Shenton as this will delay the parcel at customs.
How long do I have to return my item?
You have up to three months to return your item, provided it is in its original condition.
How much does it cost to return goods for an exchange or refund?
Via USPS the cost will depend on the size and weight of the garment/s. To get the cheapest rate, use the small parcel size if possible.
We are unfortunately unable to offer free return postage. If we did this, the price of our garments would have to increase.
How can I get a refund on my item?
To request a refund on your item, simply return it to us along with the returns form on the back of your invoice. Make sure you check the “Refund” column and please include the name or product code of the unwanted garment.
If I request a refund, how soon will I be reimbursed?
We endeavor to make sure all refunds are made as quickly as possible. In high season (during the winter and particularly in the run-up to and after Christmas) reimbursement may take up to 30 days from receipt of your returned item.
- exchanging an item
- To exchange your item, please complete the reverse side of your delivery statement and enclose it with the garment. Do not worry if you have lost your statement: in this case enclose a covering letter with your requirements making sure that we have your full name, address and telephone number.
Wool Overs Ltd,
Wool Overs House,
West Sussex,RH15 9NB,
For overseas customers returning a parcel, please do not address this to Mark or Clare Shenton as doing so will delay the parcel at customs.
- MORE INFO
- In the very rare occasion a garment is found to have a manufacturing fault, it will be exchanged or your money refunded, providing it is returned within 6 months from the date of purchase. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Wool Overs cannot be held liable for any washing errors or detergent damage.
- CANCELLATION RIGHTS FOR EU CUSTOMERS
- Customers from within the European Union have the right to cancel a contract for the purchase of an order within 14 working days of the day of receipt of the order. You will need to state that you have returned your items and wish to cancel the contract, giving details of the products ordered. You can do this in writing, to the address on the right, or by email to email@example.com.
You must also return the products to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, by post, to the address on the right.
If you wish to cancel your order within the 14-day period under the Distance Selling Regulations, we'll refund your entire order, including your delivery charge (providing all items in the order are returned). However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
When you return a product to us because you have cancelled the contract between us, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case,within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. After the 14 day cooling off period has elapsed, our standard Returns Policy applies (see above).
can’t find what you are looking for?